Saturday, January 02, 2016

Blogserye: It's Official

     It's a bird... it's a plane... it's... it's... it's me - Steven Seven! Sorry Superman for borrowing your epic intro. Well, I really need an epic introduction for this particular moment. I'm finally alive! I'm alive! Muhahaha! Eeek! I should delete that "I'm alive" thingy. I'm not Frankenstein to begin with. Wait... who am I? Let's begin this year with a question of my existence.

     I was created in order to lighten things up. While Artistmat's posts are all about inspirations, hopes, and poems... mine would be about humor and adventures - my adventures. Treat me as your blogosphere buddy, who lighten things up. So, if you want inspirational posts, visit this blog anytime. But if you want simple humor and crazy adventures of a newborn blog talkative, then visit this blog every Saturday. And if you want someone to tap your back, then visit a masseur. Nah! Just kidding! But seriously, visit me. Pleeeeaaaase? I'll entertain you very well, that's for sure. And if I don't, well... let's work things out. I'm a newby here so please bare with me. Just don't leave me (Cat's sad eyes).

     Convinced now? Huh? Huh? Huh? Yehey!!! I love you from moon then back! I will definitely entertain you! Wait... Hmp... What should I do next week? Hmp... Shopping? Hiking? Swimming? Well, we'll see. See you next Saturday guys! Dot dot dot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I turned on my comment moderator to protect my reader from people, who are using my page (particularly my comment section) in spreading spam messages, anomalous links, and phishing activities.

Popular Posts

Order Your Artistmat Perfume Now