Saturday, January 09, 2016

Blogserye: My First Step

     Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! This is it! It's time for me take my very first step! One... two... three... Attack!!! Wohoo! Don't stop Steven, don't stop doing your steps. Wohoo! This is the best adventure eveeee... Oh-oh! Waaah! (blag) Ouch! My butt hurts! I stepped on a hole.

     Hmp... Were am I? Complete darkness covers me here. It feels like someone's embracing me. Am I not alone? Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! I'm scaaaaaared! Wait, I shouldn't be worried with darkness. I should worry more about being lost. Help! Please help me!!!

     Is this the end of Steven Seven? No! I don't want to end that soon! I'm your blog buddy. You can't just forget about me. I'm aliiiiive! Wahahahaha (cough). Oh boy, got to work on that spill. Before I get boring in this entire lost and found episode, time for me to end this. See you next time! Dot dot dot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I turned on my comment moderator to protect my reader from people, who are using my page (particularly my comment section) in spreading spam messages, anomalous links, and phishing activities.

Popular Posts

Order Your Artistmat Perfume Now