Friday, January 03, 2014

i.Shared: A Photo Blog

     A new year simply means a new beginning. We all have our own promises, goals, and actions being made as this bright year starts. And as for me, I made one thing - a photo blog.

     This photo blog is called "i.Shared", which is short for Instantly Shared. I made this photo blog simply because I want to create a place for my instagram photos. This new space will allow me to share my captured moments with my readers here, who are non-instagram users. Don't worry, there are lesser words in order to emphasize the picture more than anything else.

     Feel free to visit my photo blog. This is my new year gift to you, guys. Thank you so much for staying with me and for being my avid readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I turned on my comment moderator to protect my reader from people, who are using my page (particularly my comment section) in spreading spam messages, anomalous links, and phishing activities.

Popular Posts

Order Your Artistmat Perfume Now