Saturday, October 26, 2013

Gyuma Captivated Me

     It's been months since the last time I bought a perfume for myself. Perfume has been permanently deleted from my list of must-buys until last night. 

     Me and my office mates stumbled upon a fragrance stall named "Gyuma" while strolling the mall. The name is so catchy that me and my office mates decided to take a look and test the scent of each product. Each scent carries out inviting odor, which captivated my senses. And as a result, I bought one for myself.

     I'm wearing one right now and I must say that the scent really lasts long. I traveled miles from home to school; rode different modes of transportation; sweated a lot during my walks; exposed to smoke and dusts and still... the scent lasted. I'm really satisfied with this new perfume and I know that I'm going to buy this product again and again. Try one for yourself and enjoy what I'm currently enjoying. It's truly a product worth spending.

Interesting names. Unique branding. Captivating scents.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:38 AM

    Sad to say na nagpull out yung stall nila sa SM Fairview. I really like the "Prinsepe"...Haiiizzztt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gees, that's a bad news. Maybe lumipat sa nearby malls.

      Delete

Hi! I turned on my comment moderator to protect my reader from people, who are using my page (particularly my comment section) in spreading spam messages, anomalous links, and phishing activities.

Popular Posts

Order Your Artistmat Perfume Now