Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Thai Movie: Love at First Flood

     It's now past 2:00 in the morning and I just finished watching a Thai movie called "Love at First Flood". "Love at First Flood" is a romantic comedy movie that shows Thailand during the flood crisis that the country needs to deal with. A story in the middle of an unfortunate event, which opens doors for people to have the opportunity to meet new friends, help their country, and give hope to their fellowmen. 

     The entire story including its ending twist is enough for me to remember this movie. And because I was planning to include Thai movie reviews here, I decided to immediately write an article regarding this movie right before I finally go to sleep.

     The story line was executed smoothly. I do love the concept of the movie especially that I am a person, who believes that positive elements can be extracted from negative ones. When bad things happen to me, I always tell myself that there's something good within it and that I just need to extract it out from that negative event. The story tells the same thing. positive things can happen from this crisis. Former classmates met, enemies became friends, neighbors became like families, love dominated, and hope prevailed. 

     The crisis did bring a lot of changes to Thailand and so as to its people. It changed how people look and appreciate one another and how they can be of help with each other. The movie simply shows how humans unite as family in times of tragedy and how tragedy can trigger and unleash the human spirit - compassionate, loving, and hope-provider.

     I do recommend this movie to my readers because it has a lot of elements, which I advocate and spread here - love, hope, volunteerism, patriotism, and making a difference to other people's lives.


Photo courtesy of Movieinw

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:25 AM

    thx for the review.going to watch it now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this review. I'll surely be watching it! Hope you can also feature an article about Filipino movies here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your time reading this! Will do that soon... I'm just busy as of the moment.

      Delete

Hi! I turned on my comment moderator to protect my reader from people, who are using my page (particularly my comment section) in spreading spam messages, anomalous links, and phishing activities.

Popular Posts

Order Your Artistmat Perfume Now