Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Perfect Reminder

     I stumbled upon this and took time in reading it again. Sometimes, all we have to do is to look back on things that would remind us on why we keep on going despite being swept by deadly waves.
     I posted this picture on facebook and was surprised with the feedback. I guess, there is really an amazing purpose on why I thought of posting it. A friend of mine said that she wants to celebrate her birthday with less fortunate kids as her way of giving back the blessings that she received because she was inspired by my words.

      I'm sharing this picture here hoping that many (if not all) of my readers will also be inspired and will take chances on doing things that will make an impact to other people's lives. Keep on inspiring guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I turned on my comment moderator to protect my reader from people, who are using my page (particularly my comment section) in spreading spam messages, anomalous links, and phishing activities.

Popular Posts

Order Your Artistmat Perfume Now