Thursday, January 31, 2013

Three Things in Mind

     Hi guys! It's good to be back here! As always. I've been busy these past few weeks because of my online promotion of this blog's official Facebook fan page. Yep, you heard it right! This blog has it's own fan page now. It's called "Blogged by Artistmat". Come visit and like our page by clicking HERE
     I'm also busy with my ongoing studies in graduate school and my best alibi is... our internet connection can't connect to Google products/sites and that includes Blogger. So awesome isn't it? I'm having trouble connecting to websites, which involve my blogging and that alone really pissed me off. But, I can't rant it out here because it's not a good thing to do. 

     Anyways, if you have time, please do support my  Facebook fan page and stay tuned because I'll be posting interesting articles here. Thank you so much my amazing blog readers and continue to enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I turned on my comment moderator to protect my reader from people, who are using my page (particularly my comment section) in spreading spam messages, anomalous links, and phishing activities.

Popular Posts

Order Your Artistmat Perfume Now