Friday, November 02, 2012

Dilemma in Me

In this solitude of sadness I endure
Words and phrases that can lure
Dreamers and aspirants to adore
Perfect beauty, power, and more.

This is the place I call my very own
For my entire skills have been honed.
What more shall I even ask for
When things are better than before?

I see beauty beyond perfection.
I feel power in every creation.
Craftsmanship has been mastered,
But there's more to be altered.

Day and night I long to be better.
Not a chance not to go deeper.
Improvement is a habit to take
Especially when fulfillment is at stake.

I'll never give up nor surrender
Although there's much more to suffer.
This is the path I seriously chose
And the fate I understand the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I turned on my comment moderator to protect my reader from people, who are using my page (particularly my comment section) in spreading spam messages, anomalous links, and phishing activities.

Popular Posts

Order Your Artistmat Perfume Now