Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Speech Of Experience

.....My term as the school's Supreme Student Government President has ended during the Induction Ceremony which was done by the new SSG officers. The event was occurred last June 30, 2008. was given an assignment that time and that is to hand over the key of responsibilities to the SSGs of this school year. Before giving the Key, I delivered my farewell speech. That moment isn't a moment of drama but a time of giving inspirations, motivations, and learning for both SSG and DSG officers. For the benefit of my readers, here's my speech that delivered to them.
...
.....
To my fellow student leaders, leadership is not a matter of self-interest instead, it is about sacrifices and willingness to serve other people. Always bare in mind that whatever actions that you intend to do, do it for the best of others and not for your own personal sake. And no matter what happen, there will always be critics but try not to be affected by them. Believe in yourself and don’t try to please everybody. Remember you took this responsibility not because you need to please people, you took it because you want to serve these people.
...
.....
To the new set of SSG officers, congratulations for being part of the family. Always remember that even though you’re compose of ten departments, you still need to work as a group. Try to implement things for the benefit of the school and not for your personal intentions that only your respective departments will enjoy. Try to balance things in a proper manner.

...
.....
What I've said are some of the principles that a good and responsible leaders should have. I will never have a chance of acquiring those principles without the aid of experience. Experience is one of my teachers and he never fails me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I turned on my comment moderator to protect my reader from people, who are using my page (particularly my comment section) in spreading spam messages, anomalous links, and phishing activities.

Popular Posts

Order Your Artistmat Perfume Now