Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Concept

.....Yesterday, people all over the world celebrated "Valentines Day". A day wherein everybody where reminded to love someone or to be loved by someone. During this kind of occassion, people greet and give flowers, chocolates and any kinds of gifts that they can offer for their special someone. These special someone could be their parents, relatives, friends, girlfriend[most of the time], and etc. Through years of practice, this became to be a worldwide tradition.
.....
.....But try to think of it that somehow Valentines Day is treated on the other way around. Everytime that this occassion occurs, negative images were injected into people's minds such as motels, prostitutions, premarital sex, and etc. A misconception that turned our innocent minds into a strange powerful object that creates malise. Sometimes I wonder how people could have done such a thing? They put stains into a clean cloth that symbolyzes love, a love that should be pure and humane. A love that can only be given by a person who does not expect to be loved in return.
.....
.....I'm sad by the fact that people have created negative impressions to this wonderful occasision. Hopefuly, this impression will be erased for the next years to come.
As a reminder of what love shoul be, here's a music video taken from Youtube. I hope you'll love it as much as I do

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I turned on my comment moderator to protect my reader from people, who are using my page (particularly my comment section) in spreading spam messages, anomalous links, and phishing activities.

Popular Posts

Order Your Artistmat Perfume Now